PayPal was the first web-based payment method to take the world by storm. At the outset, PayPal was established to facilitate payments between eBay users, but the potential was soon realised and the e-wallet has grown extensively since 1998. For years now, there have been numerous bingo sites that take PayPal.
Best PayPal Bingo Sites
Before we go on, here’s our list of the absolute best bingo sites that offer PayPal payments:
- mFortune – Start out with £5 free and keep what you win!
- Wink Bingo – Grab our exclusive offer – £50 free on a deposit of £10!
- LadyLucks – Enjoy a massive £20 no deposit bonus!
What is PayPal?
By definition, it is an e-wallet that users fund with money from their bank account or credit/debit card. After completely setting up their PayPal account, users can complete payments by using pre-loaded funds or else request the direct amount from their chosen banking method.
When it comes to playing at bingo sites that accept PayPal, this approach gives players the ability to complete deposits and withdrawals without having to share payment details with their sites. This both simplifies and makes the entire process simpler.
E-wallets vs. E-vouchers
PayPal is not the only web-based payment method on the web, with users also able to take advantage of e-vouchers. However, these methods do have differing benefits, which are outlined below…
- Security: PayPal centralises your sensitive payment information in one place, which eliminates the need to share those details with multiple bingo sites. Limiting your exposure is an excellent way to stay safe online.
- Convenience: Simply fill in your PayPal login details with your bingo site’s cashier and your transactions will be processed. This is a much quicker process than entering your credit card digits over and over again.
- Transactions: These transactions are typically processed instantly on deposits, while withdrawals can be completed in just a couple of days, whereas credit cards can take much longer for withdrawing winnings.
- Security: paysafecard is an e-voucher that is purchased in person from real-world vendors. Bingo players can simply hand over cash and they are eliminating the threat of web-based fraud impacting their bank account or credit card.
- Convenience: Having to leave your house to acquire a paysafecard is nowhere near as convenient as PayPal, but that’s the price you pay for security.
- Transactions: Deposits are easy enough when entering the pin code, but paysafecard is incredibly awkward for withdrawals, as almost all casinos do not offer this feature. As such, you will have to consider a postal cheque or bank transfer.
PayPal Insider Tips
As veterans of PayPal bingo sites, Tablet-Bingo.com is in an excellent position to share insider tips to make your experience even better:
- Withdrawing winnings: Always check to see that your site accepts deposits and withdrawals using PayPal some new bingo sites with PayPal do not. This could then result in you having to use an alternative.
- Check for fees: The next tip is to check for charges, as some sites will apply fees to your deposits and withdrawals. Before joining, make sure these are not added to your payment method.
- Not eligible for bonuses: There are select sites out there that will not award bonus funds on certain payment methods. Always look to see that this does not apply to PayPal.
To streamline the mobile experience, PayPal has designed dedicated apps for the various operating systems. In the case of Windows Phone, however, this app is no longer available due to low uptake of the app, which is also true for BlackBerry and Amazon. But there are still plenty of options out there…
Download this app from Google Play on Android devices and you can use it to make rapid payments with tablet bingo sites and an array of e-commerce sites. Crucially, this is compatible with the world’s most popular mobile operating system.
iPhone and iPad users can get their own dedicated app by looking for PayPal on the App Store or else iTunes. This frequently updated app is available in numerous languages and will offer a dedicated mobile interface for sending and receiving money all over the world.
For Windows, Amazon Kindle Fire, and BlackBerry users, it is possible to access PayPal without dedicated apps. Simply use an HTML5-comptabile device and visit the PayPal site itself. When playing with your favourite bingo sites, simply select your preferred payment method and then log in to your account to complete the transaction.
Thank you for reading this informative guide that is here to simplify your use of PayPal at tablet bingo sites.