The word boutique suggests an experience you cannot get elsewhere. So, does the Bingo Boutique meet that requirement? We’ve explored the site for you, so you’ll know what’s in store when you visit yourself.
What can a tenner get you?
We know – ten pounds doesn’t go too far nowadays, does it? Not unless you join the Bingo Boutique!
If you deposit £10 as a new member, you’ll have this to look forward to:
- £20 extra free deposited into your account
- A chance to spin their wheel!
- Receive from £5 up to £2,500 as an additional bonus from the wheel
That’s a great deal, and one we think you will be interested in grabbing. Check their wagering requirements and the terms and conditions first, though. They’re easy to access.
What’s the Bingo Boutique mobile experience like?
If you’re ready to join, or you’re already a member, you can join or log in once you reach the landing page on their mobile site. You’ll spot their familiar pastel colour scheme when you do. However, that’s all you can see unless you visit their main site on a desktop or laptop device to look around first.
The best two forms of bingo around?
We think so, but will you agree? You can play these bingo variants at the Bingo Boutique website:
- 90-ball bingo
- 75-ball bingo
The latter is faster, but you may prefer the classic 90-ball version. You can play both when you join.
A closer look at the menu reveals you can also play your choice of slot games on the site. To whet your appetite for those, read through the options given below (but remember, these are just a few of the treats waiting for you):
- Irish Luck – with 25 lines, five reels and a lucky Irish theme, this slot game offers every symbol of luck you can think of (and probably a few more, too!)
- Sugar Train – even if you don’t have a sweet tooth, you’ll be sweet on this game with its 25 paylines over five reels. The gummy bears can lead you to a bonus free spins round as well.
- Temple of Isis – another 25-line game with five reels, this one takes you back into the ancient past – in Egypt, to be exact. Will you attain the 15 free spins on offer?
Bingo Boutique banking
You can use several well-known card payment options here:
Check the FAQs for more information about banking requirements.
Looking for assistance
Bingo Boutique has it all covered, with a great FAQ section as mentioned above. This has info on:
- Technical problems
- Instant games
- My account
If you want to contact someone, click the contact button at the foot of the site to access these options:
- Contact via WhatsApp
There is also a useful support page you can get to via the main menu, so whatever you need to know, you’re probably a lot closer to the answer than you think.