Psst! Ever heard of a spin the wheel bonus? If not, we’re about to reveal all the details you need, so you can be sure of taking advantage of spinning a prize-packed wheel on a couple of leading bingo sites…
Tablet sites with spin the wheel bonus
Check out the Lucky Cow Bingo site to see whether you could grab a nice freebie from their Spin the Wheel bonus option. There could be free spins in store for any one of four slot games…
Well, of course it’s called the Wink Wheel here, isn’t it? And every time you make a deposit of a tenner or more you’ll be assured of a lovely bonus prize.
What is a spin the wheel bonus?
A spin the wheel bonus is usually granted when you do one of these two things on a site that has such a wheel:
- You join the site
- You make a deposit on said site
For example, here’s how Wink and Lucky Cow Bingo work:
- Wink has four bonus wheels depending on whether you’re a newbie or making a subsequent deposit, or even if you’re a VIP member
- Lucky Cow has a free spins wheel for newcomers to spin the first time they make a deposit
The wheel gives you a chance to win one of several prizes, or an amount of free spins from the amounts given on the wheel.
How does it compare to a no deposit/free spins offer and other deposit offers?
When you see a bingo deposit bonus spin the wheel offer, you will see a few differences to deposit offers:
- The Lucky Cow wheel has several amounts of free spins to be won, instead of a set amount you get when you join
- Spin the wheel at Lucky Cow and get from 5 to 500 free spins on one of four games, depending on where the needles land when the wheel stops
- A no deposit, free spins offer generally means you get a set amount for joining without paying anything into your account, along with a set number of free spins
- At Wink, you can spin the wheel every time you make a deposit
- The offers change according to which wheel you spin at Wink (there are different ones for during the week and the weekend)
In other words, instead of getting a set offer, you can spin the wheel to try and get something better, while still being guaranteed a specific win.
Can you win real cash?
It depends on the wheel. Most of the time, you’ll win prizes like these:
- A percentage bingo bonus
- A percentage games bonus
- A number of free spins
- A super bonus (only revealed if you spin this option)
- A combo featuring a bonus for bingo or games AND some free spins
Top tip: oftentimes you will be able to spin the wheel when you make a deposit
You could therefore make several smaller deposits and get more spins of the wheel than if you simply spun it once for a big-value deposit.
Are there Ts and Cs?
Most special offers and promotions have T&Cs attached, so remember this:
- Check the details of each spin the wheel bingo bonus you come across
- Read the T&Cs for each one (they’re usually underneath the bonus info)
- Make sure you understand and adhere to them at all times
That’s it! It’s easy to know the rules, so make sure you read them before spinning that wheel.
Have a go at spin the wheel bingo sites today!
Being able to visit bingo sites with spin the wheel bonus opportunities adds another exciting layer onto the perks of being a member. Wink and Lucky Cow Bingo are both leading sites in the bingo world, and with these added perks as well, you can see why they’re so popular. Give them a try today and get spinning!