Butlers Bingo

mfortune bingoPlay mFortune with £5 FREE - Keep what you WIN!

You’ve probably arrived at this Butlers Bingo review because you would like a little more information before proceeding to join – welcome! Microgaming is one of the leading software providers in the industry and they are responsible for powering Butlers Bingo. This is an extremely popular online bingo site which is easy to navigate and has some great bonuses and games. There are also some great monetary prizes to be won.

Getting started on other devices

To access Butlers Bingo Mobile on your chosen device, all you need to do is enter the URL into your mobile browser and you will be directed to the mobile-friendly landing page. The Microgaming mobile platform is compatible with virtually every Smartphone and tablet imaginable. If you are already a Butlers Bingo member – you can simply enter in your existing details and you can get started. If you are brand new to the brand – you just need to fill in a short registration form and you will be ready to meet that dashing Butler.

Bonuses and promotions

There’s a SPECIAL 400% first deposit bonus as well as 100 free spins on Sun Tide slots! Plus, there are many other promotions available, including:

  • Loyalty bonuses – you can earn these for depositing and then playing bingo and casino games, with extras available, the more you spend and play. Occasionally Butlers will select ‘special’ games where you can earn even more.
  • There are linked games which are played daily and you can win some great cash prizes.
  • Community fixed jackpots, where there are fixed jackpots of £250 and £500 available. 60% goes to the winner, with the remaining 40% being shared between all players taking part in the game and so you are sure of winning something!
  • A £600 Loyalty game takes place on the last Friday of every month and you can gain free tickets for it as you deposit funds during that month.

Make sure to read thoroughly through T’s and C’s before you deposit.

Bingo Games

There are a wide variety of 90-ball and 75-ball bingo games to choose from, including:

  • 90 ball games, (which are the most popular in the UK,) all follow the same format, including free games, linked games and progressive jackpots where you can win a great amount of money if you call house under a set number of balls.
  • 75 ball games follow a different format, whereby you need to mark off a shape, rather than a line or a full house.

Casino and slots

There are free online casino games available as well as slots and scratch cards. Games include:

  • Online roulette, giving you a ‘Las Vegas-style’ surge of excitement
  • More than 200 slots games, such as the classic ‘Pub Fruity’, 100 pay line Video Slots, and ‘Progressive Slots’ where you can win jackpots are which often more than a huge £5,000,000!

Payment options

All usual payment options are available, including credit and debit cards, Neteller and Paysafecard.

Conclusion

All in all, this is a friendly site with great jackpots and no negative points to be seen.

Tea Time BingoIt's Tea Time!